LeDerm COVID-19 Protocols
and Service Policies
WE’VE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING MEASURES TO INSURE YOU HAVE A SAFE VISIT TO LEDERM.
ROOM SANITATION - Treatment areas will be sterilized between each customer with germicidal agents as recommended by the CDC.
GERMICIDAL UV AIR STERILIZER – Our treatment rooms are equipped with CARB
certified UV Germicidal HEPA Air filters to effectively reduce bacteria, viruses and mold spores.
APPOINTMENT SCREENING - Staff and customers will be screened upon arrival for any
symptoms of COVID-19. If there is any doubt as to their status, they will be sent home and asked to reschedule their appointment as necessary.
You will be asked a series of questions concerning Covid contact.
Your temperature will be taken with a non-touch thermometer
You will be required to sign a Covid Consent for treatment
All consults are now done online. Please schedule your consultation appointment as you normally would by calling the spa.
Walk-ins are not permitted at this time. Please call the spa if you need assistance.
The max number of patients in the spa is limited to three (3) at any time with each patient in separate treatment rooms
APPOINTMENT BUFFERS - All appointments will be book-ended with additional time allowing us to provide ONE-ON-ONE service and properly disinfect rooms between appointments.
ESSENTIAL WORKERS ONLY – Staff will be performing treatments in their own rooms only to ensure compliance with social distancing requirements.
TRAINING – Our staff is trained to utilize personal protection equipment (PPE) properly, and follow all new safety and sanitation policies. These practices may change as state mandated safety guidelines evolve.
BATHROOM CONVENIENCE - LeDerm’s bathroom in now equipped with a touchless paper towel and soap dispensers.
YOUR ASSISTANCE IN FOLLOWING THESE PROTOCOLS IS CRUCIAL!
1. Face masks are required. No one will be admitted without proper coverings and PPE
2. We’re required to perform COVID-19 screenings at the door. If you do have symptoms, or believe you were in contact with someone who has had symptoms within the last two weeks, we will ask you kindly to reschedule your appointment
3. We are minimizing patient overlap and cleaning rooms following each treatment for your safety.
4. We would appreciate it if would arrive on time, and wait for a text/call to inform you that it is safe for you to come in. This allows us one-on-one service and minimizes your exposure to others.
5. Please arrive alone. No friends, relatives, or children will be allowed to accompany you during our initial reopening. We will update this as safety permits.
6. Please remove all makeup at home. It will minimize the time of contact and will reduce the potential for an exposure.
7. For laser hair removal appointments, please shave the treatment area before arriving.
Additional appointment information - Important! Please read!
1. Please bring one valid form of payment and keep all other personal items in your car (cell phone, purse, etc).
2. We’re required to remove all marketing materials from the waiting area. If you need a brochure on any treatment, we will do our best to provide one.
3. We’re required to discontinue all refreshments. Water will be available upon request.
We’re looking forward to seeing you. Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and your incredible loyalty.
We will get through this by working together!
Hope you have a wonderful day!